Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting Ready for September Show

      

 =
I have a show coming up on September 17th...Hegins Valley Arts & Crafts Faire, so I have been busy making some new items.
I recently purchased several gemstone donuts at Bead Fest, I had been inspired to create pendants by some work I'd seen by Donna Spadafora "Gailavira". Using both copper and bronze wire, alone and combined, I created these necklaces that will debut at the Craft Fair...
                             


















I also had some copper etchings that I have finally incorporated into a couple of necklaces...


       















This one is for a fundraiser for the Miracle League of Lehigh Valley
        



















Still a lot more work to do...but I'm on a roll!
See more artfully handcrafted jewelry designs at http://amdesignsbyangela.com

No comments: