Monday, July 18, 2011

Crafts in the Grove...

 

This coming weekend I will be doing my first outdoor craft show under my brand new canopy/tent. Hubby and I did the preliminary set-up this past weekend, attached the canopy to the frame, practiced opening and closing and loaded it into the roller carrying case. Now I need to get between 100 and 160 pounds of sand for the sandbag weights that will attach to the four legs and tether to the canopy top frame.
 
I plan to use the same table set-up I used for my last show, which consists of two 4 ft. long and one 6 ft. long tables in a 'Z' formation...the top of the 'Z' will be a 4 ft. table set to counter height to provide a friendly viewing height for my earring displays.
 
Still working on some last minute inventory for this show...I love to reveal new creations at each show...I hope I don't disappoint...
 
The forecast is looking good for strolling the shady grove, with a bright sunny day and 110 vendors featuring quality handcrafted items.
I hope you are able to join us, I am working on some new items for this show...July is certainly a good time to start Christmas shopping!
 
16th Annual Upper Lehigh Lions Club Craft Show
CRAFTS IN THE GROVE
1 mile north of intersection with Route 309
Saturday, July 23rd
9 am - 3 pm Rain or Shine
Free admission
 
 Look for games, raffles, a craft show, health fair, child safety ID fingerprinting, Sparky The Dog; & Bobby Gunther Walsh's Race Car on Display.
Miller-Keystone "Blood Drive" is available from 9 am to 1 pm, to all who wish to donate.
Something for everyone...something for all ages!

No comments: